Rspamd is fast, lightweight and modular spam filter. It is designed to work with big amount of mail and can be easily extended with own filters written in Lua or Perl.
To build rspamd just download cmake, gmime and then type
followed by traditional
sudo make install
Example config would be in $PREFIX/etc/rspamd/rspamd.conf.sample You can edit it and put in $PREFIX/etc/rspamd.conf to use with rspamd (or you can specify config file with -c option) For using rspamc client you would need only perl (5.8 works fine).
Here are some key features of "Rspamd":
· Regexp rules for filtering different parts of messages
· A number of built-in functions for analyzing message
· Fuzzy hashes support
· SURBL filters
· Emails and character tables support
· Control interface for remote managing and stats gathering
· Perl and lua plugins system
· Statistics support (OSB/Winnow)
· Statistics autolearning support
· Compatibility with spamassassin
· Client program for email scanning
· Configuration file views for custom rules for different recipients/addresses
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes bugs in the rolling history update and in UDP socket handling in the fuzzy storage code.
· It adds an ability to scan input streams without Content-Length headers, making it possible to handle streaming clients.
· It implements the counters output for controller and rspamc client to display statistics about rspamd symbols, their frequencies, and average execution times.
· It improves the build system to work with lua 5.2 and to detect the mathematical functions required.