Ajax enabled MailScanner web frontend
It provides an easy to use interface for users to view details of messages processed by MailScanner as well as perform operations such as releasing quarantined messages, spam learning,whitelisting and blacklisting addresses etc. Baruwa has implemented web 2.0 features (AJAX) where deemed fit, graphing is also implemented on the client side using SVG.
It also provides reporting functionality with an easy to use query builder, results can be displayed as message lists or graphed as colorful and pretty graphs. The goal of the initial version will be to address the various quarks that exist in mailwatch at the moment. Baruwa will initially be a drop in replacement for mailwatch, future releases will however break compatibility with mailwatch. This enables easing of end users in to the new interface.
Baruwa is written in Python is released under the GPLv2
- AJAX refreshed recent messages listing
- Detailed message view with AJAX enabled message processing (quarantine release/delete,spam learning,white/black listing)
- AJAX powered Full/Quarantine messages listings
- Reporting view with AJAX enabled query builder
- Interactive SVG graphs
- Multi user profiles
- User profile aware white/blacklist management
- REST API
- Easy plug-in authentication to external authentication systems (LDAP,SQL,etc)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes a domain information leak when logged in as a domain admin.
- It adds support for theming and customization.
- It adds support for shared quarantines.
- It has improvements to Active Directory / LDAP support.