HasciiCam makes it possible to have live ascii video on the web. hasciicam captures video from a tv card and renders it into ascii letters, formatting the output into an html page with a refresh tag, or in a live ascii window, or in a simple text file.
It gives the possiblity to anybody that has a bttv card, a unix box and a cheap modem line to show live (h)ascii video can be viewed without any need for extra applications, plugins, java etc.
Here are some key features of "hasciicam":
- low bandwidth live cam "streaming"
- command line settings
- customizable refresh rate
- amazing live mode
- gives you the coolest .plan you ever had
- draws nifty symbols on your face
- This release fixes correct parsing of AA-Lib options so that they can be changed from the command line.