gHamachi 0.8.1 Beta
gHamachi program is a GNOME GUI frontend for Hamachi.
'ghamachi' is a binary file ready to run on your GTK+2 enabled desktop (Gnome, KDE, etc..)
· Unpack the downloaded archive
· Make 'ghamachi' executable: chmod +x ghamachi
· To run the app: ./ghamachi
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added tray icon (right click tray icon now to exit)
- Updated tree listing, eliminated buggy right click event
- Offline users now greyed out like the Windows client
- Compiz/Beryl compatability