1VideoConference is a project that can completely revolutionize the way people interact online. 1VideoConference allows its Web, Audio/ Video phone, Skype, Msn and Yahoo users to instantly participate in live web conferences without the need for lengthy downloads or complicated installations. At any time, our host customers can simply drop a small piece of code onto their websites and INSTANTLY create their very own online video conference room.
For our users to get started, all they need is a web cam and an internet connection and seconds later they can show presentations, share applications or users' desktops, hold live webinars, discuss new strategies face to face with business partners, and more...
Here are some key features of "1VideoConference":
· Audio and Video Sharing: Low latency, multi-party video and audio sharing brings back the intimacy of a meeting.
· Presentation and Document Sharing: Share your ideas on a presentation or help your partner edit a document in real time collaboration.
· Application sharing: Say you need to teach someone how to use a new piece of software, instead of trying to walk them through it over the phone or instant message, simply share your application with them and show them how its done.
· Desktop Sharing: Share your entire desktop and control of the mouse/keyboard.
· White Board and Annotations: Anyone in the meeting room can leave annotaions or draw an idea on the white board.
· Chat: Not a featured speaker but still want to get your ideas heard? Do this with the multi-user Instant Messaging feature.
· The Hot Seat: Request a spot as an attendee, feature a guest speaker or introduce a new member of the team.
· Record and Archive: Upon the request of the meeting holder, all the interaction is recorded and archived for sharing with non-attendees.
What's New in This Release:
· System now more stable.
· All service now peer to peer.
· User can delete uploaded Zip modules.
· Enhanced Module Management.
· Multiple Meetings now supported.
· User can select video quality during runtime.
· Host can set the video size during runtime for the all participants(Full Screen).
· Host can share his/ her own desktop with all the other participants.