wire-bbs is a solution to government-comprimised messaging services, by providing a simple buy powerful user interface to communicate messages and events between activists and groups.
Installation is easiest done with Fabric.
1. Install Fabric with pip.
2. Install supervisor with apt or yum.
3. Set up nginx or another server that fast-cgi forwards to /tmp/gunicorn_wire.sock. An example skeleton configuration is here:
4. In the project root, run fab install. You will need to be able to sudo.
5. When prompted for server, you will likely want to install this machine, so input localhost.
6. If necessary, you will be asked for your password in order to sudo. Input it.
7. Will be installed!