kicq is an ICQ (I seek you) client, specifically designed for the KDE desktop.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in kicq 1.0.0:
- kicq/extra/kicq-make.sh, kicq/extra/kicq-upgrade, kicq/extra/kicq-upgrade.sh, kicq/extra/Makefile.am,kicq/extra/.cvsignore, kicq/Makefile.am, configure.in, .cvsignore, kicq-0.4.0.lsm, kicq-1.0.0.lsm, README, TODO, VERSION:Version updated for 1.0.0 release.
- kicq/mainwindow.cpp, kicq/utils/icqmessage.cpp,kicq/messageurl/recvwindow.cpp,kicq/filetransfer/filewindow.cpp,kicq/filetransfer/icqfilesession.cpp:
- Warnings were fixed.
- po/es.po, po/Makefile.am:Spanish translation was added.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Bill Soudan and Denis V. Dmitrienko
- ROOT \ Communications \ Chat
kicq is an ICQ (I seek you) client, specifically designed for the KDE desktop. kicq has a simple, clean interface very similar to the original Windows ICQ client, and includes all of the most commonly used ICQ features such as messaging, real-time chat, and file transfer.
Last updated on October 29th, 2007