kicq is an ICQ (I seek you) client, specifically designed for the KDE desktop.
kicq is an ICQ (I seek you) client, specifically designed for the KDE desktop. kicq has a simple, clean interface very similar to the original Windows ICQ client, and includes all of the most commonly used ICQ features such as messaging, real-time chat, and file transfer.
Here are some key features of "kicq":
- messaging, both direct user-to-user and through the server
- chat and file transfer supported
- familiar interface, well integrated into the KDE desktop
- complete message history
- 'New ICQ User' registration window
- supports multiple ICQ accounts
- SOCKS5 proxy inline support
- configurable sound events
- cyrillic koi8-r - cp1251 recoding
- resizable dialogs and windows
- ICQ UDP v5 and ICQ TCP v2 protocols
- kicq/extra/kicq-make.sh, kicq/extra/kicq-upgrade, kicq/extra/kicq-upgrade.sh, kicq/extra/Makefile.am,kicq/extra/.cvsignore, kicq/Makefile.am, configure.in, .cvsignore, kicq-0.4.0.lsm, kicq-1.0.0.lsm, README, TODO, VERSION:Version updated for 1.0.0 release.
- kicq/mainwindow.cpp, kicq/utils/icqmessage.cpp,kicq/messageurl/recvwindow.cpp,kicq/filetransfer/filewindow.cpp,kicq/filetransfer/icqfilesession.cpp:
- Warnings were fixed.
- po/es.po, po/Makefile.am:Spanish translation was added.