A console MSN Messenger client for Linux
gtmess is a console MSN Messenger client for Linux and other Unix systems that conform to the POSIX standard. gtmess project supports the MSNP9 protocol version.
- supports MSNP9 protocol version
- portable to many unix (POSIX) systems
- console interface (using curses)
- full unicode (UTF-8) support for input and output
- multiple threads (using pthreads)
- SSL support (using OpenSSL)
- notification window (external Tcl/Tk script)
- spoof typing user
- sound effects
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!