TalkSoup is a fully configurable graphical IRC client for both GNUstep and Mac OS X.
Its simplistic interface is made extremely powerful by the fact that all parts of the IRC client are implemented as runtime-loaded plugins, so additional plugins can be made to further extend TalkSoup.
TalkSoup supports a tabbed interface, DCC file transfer, and most common features found in other IRC clients.
· netclasses 1.05
What's New in This Release:
· Full Mac OS X support was added.
· The GUI code was overhauled to allow for future flexibility.
· Several new plugins were added and bugfixes were made to those that already existed.
· A new preferences panel was added.
· Very noticeable speedups were made since older versions.