Sticker project is an Elvin tickertape messaging and virtual presence client that provides a high degree of desktop integration and specialises in flexible handling of ticker messages.
Here are some key features of "Sticker":
· Scrolling ticker or threaded tree views for reading and sending messages
· Integrated virtual presence
· Multiple tickertapes
· Message processing rules
· Secure messaging
· Windows desktop integration
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release fixes a bug in the previous release when double clicking a group in the preferences window to show its properties.
· It also fixes a problem with importing security keys from the clipboard on Mac OS X.