Scanhill is a Microsoft Messenger Protocol Sniffer.
Given that mySQL is used, stored instant messages can be read through a browser interface that is written in PHP language. Please see the INSTALL.txt file for instructions on how to install, configure and run EnderUNIX scanhill. For licensing information see COPYTRIGHT.txt
It's been written in C language for performance reasons, proved to be running on OpenBSD and FreeBSD.
Here are some key features of "Scanhill":
· Print msn message to screen
· Store msn message on mysql database
· Easy installation and administration
What's New in This Release:
· Support Linux Operating System
- A problem related to running Scanhill as a command in a shell was fixed
- Database config file name was changed. New Config file is called /etc/scanhill.conf
- A parameter was added in the scanhill command