Riece is an IRC client for Emacs.
Riece can be dynamically extended by add-on (plugin) modules. By default, 30 add-ons are available.
Here are some key features of "Riece":
· Several IRC servers may be used at the same time.
· Riece can be dynamically extended by add-on modules.
· Installation is easy. Riece doesn't depend on other elisp packages.
· Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration.
· Riece uses separate windows to display users, channels, and dialogues. Users can select the window layout.
· Step by step instruction is included.
· Mostly compliant with RFC 2812.
What's New in This Release:
· This release has a new add-on to enables secure conversation using GnuPG.