A command-line Twitter/Identi.ca/StatusNet client
The script is public domain software (see unlicense.org). This means that you can do whatever you like with the script.
- Identi.ca, Twitter and arbitrary StatusNet sites
- Post, reply, retweet, delete, favor, send direct messages
- Read personal, public, users and groups timeline (last statuses)
- Read messages directed to you (i.e., where you are mentioned)
- Multiple accounts support
- Read messages in context (conversations available only for Identi.ca/StatusNet sites
- Type a message interactively with a character count (this is optional and done with "qataki U")
- Search for notices
- Pastebin.com integration
- Open URLs in a text-based web browser
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added new options: follow/unfollow people, join/unjoin groups, delete notices, open links in a text based web browser.
- Modified default $key_last