Qataki is a command-line Twitter/Identi.ca/StatusNet client. It's a shell script that, besides usual UNIX utilities (like sed/awk/grep), depends on curl and ELinks (or Lynx if ELinks is not installed).
The script is public domain software (see unlicense.org). This means that you can do whatever you like with the script.
Here are some key features of "Qataki":
· Identi.ca, Twitter and arbitrary StatusNet sites
· Post, reply, retweet, delete, favor, send direct messages
· Read personal, public, users and groups timeline (last statuses)
· Read messages directed to you (i.e., where you are mentioned)
· Multiple accounts support
· Read messages in context (conversations available only for Identi.ca/StatusNet sites
· Type a message interactively with a character count (this is optional and done with "qataki U")
· Search for notices
· Pastebin.com integration
· Open URLs in a text-based web browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added new options: follow/unfollow people, join/unjoin groups, delete notices, open links in a text based web browser.
· Modified default $key_last