PunJab is a HTTP jabber client interface. It is a SOAP, XMLRPC, JEP-0025 or JEP-0124 server that allows persistent client connections to a jabber server.
PunJab can be used for many things, but its main purpose is to allow for stateless applications (ie web) a stateful connection to jabber.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Massive code cleanup.
· Removal of all interfaces except BOSH.
· BOSH bug protocol fixes (almost XEP-124 and XEP-xep206 compliant).
· Works with the newest version of twisted.
· Twisted versions older than 2.5 and Twisted words older than 0.5 are no longer supported.
· Many performance improvements.