MiaouIRC is an RFC 1459-compatible IRC client written in Java/Swing.
It supports multi-server connections, DCC CHAT, SEND, ACCEPT and RESUME, CTCP commands, nick autocompletions, mIRC colors, autoreconnects, and autojoins. A DCC queue list is available to tracing your leeching activities with IRC FServ.
MiaouIRC is still a simple use Java application, but, with many features which are proper to, like :
- The possibility for choosing the Look And Feel
- DCC SEND, CHAT and OFFER with a DCC queue monitoring. Very useful for an intensive use on "DCCing" with FServ IRC Bot !
- MiaouIRC is also multi-server
- A logging system is available too, so you can trace all interactions between this program client and the IRC server, log by channel or by private message.
- Multiple configurations management, easy to load from one to another.
Configuration saves are only memorized on files, never on registers basis, in a Windows system type.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
What's New in This Release:
· This release has many code fixes and bugfixes.
· A bulb is now displayed next to the nickname on the nicklist every time an activity is detected for that nick.
· All the code has been changed to supported multiple languages through the gettext library.
· The French language is currently supported.
· For programmers, communication between objects is now done with a new MessageListener interface.