Kadu is an open source and popular Gadu-Gadu client, written in Qt, for Linux and other Qt-based operating systems.
Being written in Qt, Kadu is a cross-platform software that runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· core: fixed every new profile of Kadu being lost on Windows (regression since 0.11.x) (beevvy)
· qt: ship more stable version of Qt on Windows (beevvy)
· icons: removed lots of unused status icons (beevvy)
· icons: fixed xmpp status icons in freedesktop notifications on GTK+-based platforms (beevvy)
· sql_history: fixed chat history with anonymous contacts not being displayed (beevvy)
· sms: fixed saving sent SMS'es in history (beevvy)
· spellchecker: fixed possible crash in configuration window (beevvy)
· translations: updated Polish and Czech translations, added French translation