KMyIRC provides an IRC client for KDE which strives to be useful and easy without being bloated.
It was created because it was felt that the other KDE-based IRC clients were either not user-friendly or burdened with features that are not useful to the average IRC user.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug in /part command
· Added member varibale "KMIChannelWindow::parted" to class KMIChannelWindow
· Added /leave command
· Added new ircMessage parsing object
· Added logging facility for raw irc messages
· Added some more irc-servers and groups to global config file (kmyircrc)
· Added some widgets to raw irc message window for logging stuff