Gnome Jabber is an instant message client for Gnome using the Jabber protocol.
Here are some key features of "Gnome Jabber":
· Basic Chat/Messages
· Group Chat
· Headline Support
· Browse Support
· Unicode Support
· Message History
· Invisible Support
· Sound Notifications
· Emote Icons
· Reply Indicator
What's New in This Release:
· Gave the user the option to add a new account or set up the connection details when running for the first time.
· Last minute fixes... GjConnection was not being passed.
· Removed the "first_time_run" entry.
· Fixed up the process of what happens on first time run. Also uses the ".gnome2/Gnome Jabber" directory to know if this is the first time we are running instead of GConf.
· Fixed up what happens when running for the first time. Also, it now uses "Gnome Jabber" instead of "gnome-jabber" so it is consistant with what happens on Windows.
· Added check before unref'ing, this caused a lot of unnecessary warnings in the log.
· Added fix for groupchat not working at all.