A Jabber client written in PyGTK.
Gajim does not require GNOME to run, eventhough it exists with it nicely. Gajim is released under the GNU General Public License.
- Tabbed chat windows
- Groupchat support (with MUC protocol)
- Emoticons, URL grabber
- Systray icon
- TLS & GPG support (with SSL legacy support)
- Transport Registration support
- Service Discovery including Nodes
- Multiple accounts support
- Gajim is available in English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Portugese, Greek and Bulgarian
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Various minor bugfixes