GNU Thales provides an IRC-to-MySQL gateway.
It connects to your IRC network as a server (like other services), and store everything it receives in a MySQL database.
It doesn't build stats itself, it just fills 5 MySQL tables called user, server, chan, ison and maxvalues.
You can then query the database with SQL queries to retrieve the information you need.
What's New in This Release:
· added a workaround for a possible unreal bug.
· using autoconf 2.59 instead of autoconf 2.13.
· no longer report usage if you are using Unreal.
· added support for unreal modules' modes. see the UnrealModules file.
· added Memphisnet.org's memphistools ! see examples/memphistools/.
· added secondary keys to ison table, which provided a 10% speed benefit.
· added unreal's +T cmode.
· added unreal's +D umode (needed for PrivDeaf module)
· added unreal's +z umode. patch from nick martini
· nickinfo, an example from Andreas Lindemann !
· Recycled-counter, an example from ProPheT !
· server.linkedto is now an int (was a tinyint).