DIM (Dirty Instant Messenger) is an instant messenger that can be easly embedded in Web sites.
DIM uses MySQL to store accounts and messages and a modern browser to render its interface.
1. untar dim.xy.tgz inside the root of the website where dim will be embedded
2. edit mysql.php and insert your database configuration
3. create a mysql database according to mysql.php
4. create the tree tables needed by dim using dim_mysql_tables.sql
5. embed dim in your website with: < iframe width=200 height=350 src="dim/index.php" frameborder=0 name=dim id=dim marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 >
6. adjust dim colors and fonts by editing config.php and default.css
What's New in This Release:
· The program has been totally rewritten.