Amarok Now Playing Plugin for XChat 0.8.4
A very small plugin for XChat that shows the currently playing track in Amarok.
Amarok Now Playing Plugin for XChat is a very small plugin for XChat that shows the currently playing track in Amarok in the form: /ME Playing: Track.
- the standard command displays the track's title, artist, album, year, track number, length, bitrate and size
- it has the possibility to customise which fields are displayed and which not
- it features a command to show the now playing status in a minimal format (Artist - Track)
- it features the possibility to echo in the current window all the information without sending it to a channel/query
- it provides a system through which you can control Amarok from within XChat by using either commands or the XNP menu
- the script uses the DCOP interface to communicate with Amarok
- How-To and FAQ included
- the script supports Amarok 1.4 (no Amarok 2.0 support yet)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- changed the default message "Uncle Rodney Says: " to "Rocks!"
- updated README, xnp-how.html and xnps-faq.html files