123 Web Messenger Server 2.5
A web (browser) based instant messaging software embed to your website easily
It brings the website to life, make it interactive between users. It retains members and increases loyalty of users, so it's ideal solution to build the community for a user based website.
123 Web Messenger is compiled with a Flash chat cilent and a full-featured Java server.
Integration and auto-login
It seamlessly integrates the existing database of your website. The "invite chat" button is embeded into the proper position of a website as the website owner wants, such as profile page, search result page or online user list page, and the members don't have to double register or double login to talk to the other users privately.
- User initiates one-to-one chat with other user, on the same website.
- The opponent has a choice to accept or decline the invitation in the site messenger.
- The invitation box will pop up from the webpage cause the code was embeded there invisibly.
- One user can start multiple private chats simultaneously.
- Highly compatible: 123 Web Messenger integrates your existing database, so the users don't bother to register or login again.
- The "invite chat" button can be embedded to anywhere on your website.
- Pure flash client, the end chat users don't need to install or download anything to chat.
- Chat client is cross-platform, very user-friendly.
- Stable and reliable, low bandwidth consumption.
- End users can add more fun to chat using avatars, smiley.
- Sound notification.
- Font style/ Font color.
- Video chat facility, optional.
- End users can chat behind firewall if you run the chat on port 80.
123 Web Messenger Server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Significant improvement was made in the friend list, the Facebook-like chat bar, the one-to-one chat window, and the admin panel.