123 Live Help is a Web-based chat server program designed for sales representatives or support staff to engage in one-to-one chat with Web site visitors. The project is implemented with a Java server and a Flash client.
Visitors may be queued until an agent is available for chatting. A chat may be transferred from one representative to another. Frequently used responses can be predefined for quick use. Visitors may either chat anonymously as a guest or register an identity. Chatting with multiple people at once is supported.
Here are some key features of "123 Live Help":
Boost online revenues
- You will increase your online sales with higher conversion rates and larger order size.
Shorten sales cycle
- By showing customers a live personnel is always just a click away, you can close sales faster.
Increase customer satisfaction and confidence.
- Your customers experience shorter waiting time and get immediate answers to their questions.
Increase staff productivity. Reduce service costs.
- Live supporter can handle multiple-chats simultaneously, which saves cost. It also decreases your phone bill on customer support, especially if you are using an 800 number.
Manage live support staff members efficiently.
- With the back-end monitor system, management can track marketing and sales, and monitor technical supporters of different departments/channels/websites.
Make web site live and interactive
- It can be used in both pre-sales and post-sales activities, for business of any size.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· The demo version has all the features of the full version except that it will cut the connection to the server every 10 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· File transfer and image transfer functions and user experience were enhanced. Other new features were added.