iBookshelf is an application for cataloging a book collection and designing bookshelves.
Here are some key features of "iBookshelf":
· ISBN entry using CueCat, standard barcode scanner, or manual entry.
· Automatic data fetch using Amazon web services
· Manual book entry for non-catalogued books
· Bookshelf design based on most efficient book order.
· Mono >= 1.0.4
· Gtk# >= 1.9
· libgdiplus >= 1.0.4 (your shit will crash if you don't meet this)
The new release now uses autotools for installation so you should be able to compile and install in the traditional manner. To unpack:
$ tar -xvzf ibookshelf-0.1.1.tar.gz
$ cd ibookshelf-0.1.1
Then to compile and install:
$ sudo make install
To run the program use the following command: