Servo Actuation Manipulator 0.6.1
Servo Actuation Manipulator is a GTK+ based X11 application for controlling anywhere from 1 to 254 (so far) servo motors.
Specifically, this program was made for the Scott Edwards Electronics Mini SSC II.
What's New in This Release:
· Record panel hide/show works now
· Recording actually works now
· Play control works now
· File->New works now
· Added tooltips to record-frame
· Main window now asks user for hardware settings if none are set
· All controls have descriptive names now (no more, button#)
· Added the TODO file