BlueLava project is a Web/WAP CGI-based x10 interface for home automation.
BlueLava is a Web and WAP (CGI-based) x10 interface. Using commandline-based x10 tools as its backend, it allows you to control x10-compliant electronics and x10 modules from within a Web browser or a WAP/WML-enabled device.
Uses of BlueLava include the remote control of lamps, appliances, and other electronics via the Internet.
· Perl 5.005 (required)
· Apache 1.3.1 (recommended)
· HEYU 1.33 (recommended)
· BottleRocket 0.03a (optional)
· Flipit (Default branch) (optional)
· ppower 0.1.2 (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· Web Admin support was added.
· Support was added for WiSH as a backend.