Tumblweed is a Adobe AIR application that acts as a tumblweed dashboard.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release:
· Added the advanced options for posts which includes: Privacy, Tags and Date.
· NOTE* Posts set to private will NOT show up in the tumblweed dashboard but they will appear in your Tumblr dashboard.
Photos from clipboard
· You can now created Photo posts directly from the image on your clipboard, great for snapshots and presenting content in the context in which it was found
· To make this process a little less confusing (I hope), I've added a simple preview for photos and update the photo form. If you have suggestions for improving the form or still find it confusing, just let me know.
· Whenever there is an update available, you will now receive a simple notice when launching tumblweed. This will hopefully make it more obvious that there is an update (it is suggested that you always update)! You won't see this until the next release.