Pixus is an Adobe AIR application.
You can not only measure the screen object size with easy. With overlay mode and presets, you can also preview how your design will look in the real environment. Ideal for web and interface designers.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
Here are some key features of "Pixus":
· Ruler interfaced improved.
· Popular browser skins added.
Preferences windows now with 4 panels:
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sync scrollbar when adding / removing a preset row.
· Resizer out of the panel if released outside the NativeWindow.
· Dragger buttons.
· Mask mode mask 10px shifted horizontally under Windows.