ADM - Application Descriptor File Manager 1.0.1
AIR Application Descriptor Manager
You may think that a whole application to edit a simple XML file is a bit over-engineered. Well maybe it is. However, if you've regularly encountered build failures because of a typo, or a small syntax rule you've forgotten about in this or that particular field, you'll be happy to have a tool that takes care of everything for you. I've used it for my own apps (ADM was of course built with ADM) and now I just couldn't go back and edit the XML file as plain text !
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
- A GUI for your AIR 1.0, 1.1 and 1.5 Application Descriptor files
- Reduces the risk of entering invalid values, thus ruining your build
- Much easier application Icon management
- Localization support
- Direct help for each descriptor field via tooltips
- File output preview
ADM - Application Descriptor File Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug on the fileType extension field (it now accepts digits).