EarthBrowser is a revolutionary new application for viewing and creating geographically based information.
Here are some key features of "EarthBrowser":
· Animated weather model forecasts from the NOAA are continuously updated for the entire world.
· Datasets include Precipitation, Snowfall, Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Wind Speed/Direction and more.
Import and Export KML
· Create, load and share information in the industry standard KML format.
· Topical news items are more understandable when viewed in a geographical context.
· See satellite images of the Wilkins ice shelf breaking up.
· San Diego Fire overlay showed important information about the developing crisis.
Embedded Web Browser
· Seamless web integration enables location based information to be easily found and bookmarked.
· Create, store and share your own web links, placemarks and photos
· Explore, investigate and research information about the entire world in the information rich EarthBrowser interface. Perfect for home study and classroom settings.
· Earthquake data from the USGS and volcano information from the Smithsonian Global Volcanism Program are just two of the real-time information sources available.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fix: Label Color
· Bug Fix: Maps Button
· Bug Fix: Sunrise/Sunset time fixed
· Bug Fix: Problem dragging urls onto window
· Bug Fix: Problem dragging placemarks