If you charge time for money, then you need Timeloc
Timeloc is an Adobe AIR application that keeps track of the time you have spent working on a job or project. It will no longer be a case of guess work as to how much you need to bill your clients or assign to a project. Timeloc is ideal for both internal and external billing.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
- Add/Edit multiple clients/projects
- Editable billing period increments
- Jump easily between tasks
- Charge out rate can be set on a per client basis
- Add notes to a billing period
- Audible alerts and reminders
- Reports and graphing
- Pause recording for non chargable activity
- Export timeloc activity log to csv
- Auto save every 9 minutes
- Includes a handy desktop calendar