MiniTask is a to-do list application for Adobe AIR.
Mini task is free but you can support us with donations (you decide if and how much it is worth to you!)
Here are some key features of "MiniTask":
· Add, remove, edit and reorder tasks
· Quickly edit labels and task states
· Set tasks done/undone
· Add separators to divide tasks
· Setup reminders
· Print pretty task sheets
· Copy/Paste tasks from/to E-mails, Word, Excel...
· Update MiniTask painlessly
· ..is FREE!
· ...is a very lightweight application providing only those features you really need to quickly manage your personal todos.
· ...stays out of your way while working but is at your fingertips when you need it.
· ...was designed by people who were tired of other too complex and bloated task management apps.
· ...is fun and easy to use!
· Right-clicking on an item in the task list brings up the context menu for the selected item (add, edit, remove tasks...).
· Right-clicking on the MiniTask title bar or anywhere outside of the task list brings up the menu for all tasks.
· Right-clicking on the icon in the system tray/dock brings up the application (settings) menu.
· Adding and removing tasks automatically resizes the tasks window. A large window means a lot of tasks to do ;)
· Drag an item in the list onto another item to reorder the task list (e.g. for priority)
· Edit tasks by double-clicking on an item. Finish editing by clicking outside of the item or by pressing ENTER / ESCAPE.
· Set tasks done / undone by clicking on the item icon (or edit the alarm when in alarm mode).
· Quickly add separators: Entering **YourLabel** (2 stars before / after) into the label converts the task into a separator.
· Task items with alarms remind you by popping up and flashing.
· Double-clicking on the item (or single-clicking on the icon) removes the alarm.
· Right-clicking an an item with alarm displays the alarm time in the menu.
· You can copy all tasks to the clipboard (Right-click "Copy all...") and paste them into Word, Excel or other applications.
· Copy as HTML allows you to paste tasks into another application as a HTML table (e.g. into Word or Mail client).
· Paste tasks from the clipboard (e.g. from an E-mail) into MiniTask. MiniTask creates a new task for each line (break).
· CTRL + N: Add new task
· CTRL + C / X / V: Copy / Cut / Paste tasks
· CTRL + H: Copy tasks as HTML
· CTRL + Click on a link / mail address: Open in web browser / mail client
· Edit settings (Auto-Start, Auto-Open, Auto-Update) by right-clicking on the application menu (system tray/dock).
· Left-clicking on the tray icon brings up the tasks window.
· Set MiniTask to stay in front of all other applications with "Always stay in front".
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Feature: Auto-remove done tasks.
- Put some application menu items into new settings submenu.
- Other minor changes.