Google Calendar Invoice Creator 1.9 Beta
Reads a RSS feed from Google Calendar in order to create invoices
Obviously you need a Google account to use this application:
1.Make a new Calendar in Google Calendar where you keep track of your hours worked on projects.
2. Add an appointment to the Calendar, give it a project name and drag it down for it's duration.
3. In Google Calendar go to [settings] -> [Calendars]
4.Click on [edit settings] -> [Calendar details]
5. Here you find in Calendar address a button [xml]
- Take a break' identifier character that subtracts the number of hours you enter behind it
- Layout tab which gives you the possibility to create your own invoice layout
Google Calendar Invoice Creator
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.8 Beta
- No month pattern needed anymore(uses Google data full format), update service implented.