Google Calendar Invoice Creator is an Adobe AIR application that reads a RSS feed from Google Calendar in which every created appointment the number of hours worked for a client represents. Each appointment has to have a title with the project name. The application filters the data based on project name (not case-sensitive), duration of appointments and date. It produces a printable invoice and a text-based summary of hours worked on the project(s).
Obviously you need a Google account to use this application:
1.Make a new Calendar in Google Calendar where you keep track of your hours worked on projects.
2. Add an appointment to the Calendar, give it a project name and drag it down for it's duration.
3. In Google Calendar go to [settings] -> [Calendars]
4.Click on [edit settings] -> [Calendar details]
5. Here you find in Calendar address a button [xml]
Here are some key features of "Google Calendar Invoice Creator":
· Take a break' identifier character that subtracts the number of hours you enter behind it
· Layout tab which gives you the possibility to create your own invoice layout
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· No month pattern needed anymore(uses Google data full format), update service implented.