Mixero is the new generation Twitter client for people who value their time and are tired of information noise.
- Synchronized! Groups you create stay with you on any PC, mobile phone or browser.
- You can view all updates without checking all contacts separately.
- One user could be present in different groups.
- Create new ActiveLists and switch between them to read what is most appropriate to your current environment.
- Only get the information that is interesting for each of your locations or modes - Home, Office, Train, Most important, Buzz etc
- With real-time twitter search on your fingertips you can easily track information that is interesting for you.
- RSS support and much more coming soon.
- Mixero suggests icons for channels to differentiate the search terms visually.
- New channels are saved in channels tab and can be added to ActiveList.
- Preview pictures from twitpic and flickr instantly in your timeline.
- Preview frames from youtube videos directly in your timeline.
- Can include users, groups of users and channels.
- Shows information from all contacts, groups and channels as one timeline!
- You will be notified only about updates that are really important for you.
- Most recent updates are automatically shown on top and indicate the amount of unread messages.
- Synchronized! Your ActiveLists stay with you on any PC, mobile phone and browser.
- Any user's or group's timeline can be filtered with certain keywords.
- Stop-keyword support.
- Easy to turn filter on and off.
URLs + Autocompletion:
- Easily and quickly shorten and expand URLs while you are typing a message.
- You can see the original URL without following the link. When your mouse is over it, a tooltip appears.
- Mixero supports most popular URL shorteners.
- Easy and quick inline username's auto complete in replies and direct messages.
- Resizable panels in the main window to fit your needs.
- You can create any number of panels of any size displaying any channel, group, contact or active-list.
- Avatars mode - Now you can work with other programs without missing any important updates.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
· Adobe AIR