The best cross-platform Twitter client
- Powerful and Lightweight:
- DestroyTwitter packs in a ton of features while leaving an unbelievably small footprint. How does memory usage as low as 25mb sound? What about an installer under 1mb?
- Filter the Noise:
- Tired of reading where your friends are? Filter Foursquare/Gowalla and you’re good to go. Someone on a tweeting spree at an event? Filter them or the event’s hashtag.
- Preferences Galore:
- Font too small? Try medium or large. Don’t like icons? Get rid of them. Hate the notification sound? Choose from the five others. Need to read 200 tweets every 30 seconds? Done.
- Whether you’re on Mac, Windows, or even Linux, only one file is needed to install on all three—no need to download a specific .dmg, .exe, or .rpm.
- No Extra Baggage:
- DestroyTwitter is a Twitter client, not an every-social-network-in-the-world client. Because of this, the UI is focused—not cluttered with unwanted services.
- Auto-Complete Usernames:
- Anyone who can remember all of their friends’ usernames deserves a trophy. Lucky for you, you only need to know the first few letters.