Spark Booth description
The photo booth kiosk software for parties, weddings, events, and other celebrations
Spark Booth simulates a classic photo booth producing a vertical 4-photo strip. The application features a fullscreen mode that converts any computer with a webcam into a photo booth kiosk. All the photos are saved to disk with option to upload to photo sharing services. All you need is a computer and webcam.
Spark Booth is perfect for weddings, parties, events and other celebrations. A great alternative to photo booth rentals that can cost $1,000 or more per day.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
Here are some key features of "Spark Booth":
- Fullscreen kiosk mode
- Automatically upload photos to Facebook, img.ly, Mobypicture, Posterous, ScreenTweet, TweetPhoto, TwitDoc, Twitgoo, TwitPic, twitrpix, TwitSnaps, and tumblr
- Choose from a variety of photo layouts
- Add custom image or logo to photos
- Customize on-screen messages for your event or language
- Easy-to-use interface
- Great for unattended operation. Guests simply walk up, press the spacebar, and there it goes.
- This release updates the application to its new name. Also includes several uploader changes related to the new name.