SQLite Sorcerer is a small and free SQLite administration application for Adobe AIR.
SQLite Sorcerer supports the creation, edition, deletion of tables, views, records... the definition and execution of queries. SQLite Sorcerer can also compare 2 SQLite databases.
SQLite Sorcerer can help you to perform the main administration tasks on your SQLite database.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some UI modifications and performance improvements
· Export is now possible using a comma as separator
· It is now possible to import data from a CSV or TXT file
· You can now filter data
· use match case or fnid null/empty value
· you can also use regular expression in your filter
· the filter can be applied to all the tables, the displayed table or just a column
· There is no more context menu in the Schema tree for the root and the
· folders. The context menu is only available for items as tables, views, triggers and indices.
· Format of exported dates has been improved.
· When you selected a view, the sql was always shown. Now it can be the data table if you were on a the data table of a table.
· In the Query Panel, the cursor is now positionned at the end of the added field/table and not at the end of the SQL.