The developers have implemented a lot of new features, updates and fixes
systemd, a system and service manager for Linux, compatible with SysV and LSB init scripts, that provides aggressive parallelization capabilities and uses socket and D-Bus activation for starting services, is now at version 199.systemd 199 is mainly just a maintenance release, but it also comes with some new features that users might be interested in.
Highlights of systemd 199:
• SMACK setup logic support has been added to upload the CIPSO security policy;
• systemd will now set a couple of sysctl variables in the kernel;
• A new libsystemd-bus module has been added;
• The predictable network naming logic can be turned off by the user;
• A new remote-fs-setup.target unit has been added.
A detailed changelog of the new release is available in the mailing list.
Download systemd 199 right now from Softpedia.