rekonq, a web browser for KDE based on WebKit that features a minimal look and has a lightweight approach, has reached version 2.1.
After releasing a few development versions, the final 2.1 version of rekonq has been made available by its developers.
Highlights of rekonq 2.1;
• The kpart integration has been vastly improved;
• History items have been removed from the history page;
• The icon management has been improved;
• Some work has been done in order to let Google Bookmark sync function better;
• The usual web inspector position at the bottom has been restored;
• An option to open tab at the end has been implemented;
• Bookmark middle click action has been restored.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download rekonq 2.1 right now from Softpedia.