You can get the latest RazorSQL package from Softpedia
RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.5.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.5:
• Copy Table to Another Database option has been added in the DB Tools menu and on the database browser context menu;
• A Run on Local Server option has been added in the Tools -> HTML menu;
• PostgreSQL Binary Data Editor was not launching for tables in the public schema;
• Tools have been added for H2, HSQLDB, Derby, and PostgreSQL;
• An option to specify an import file start row, on the import command, has been added;
• A schema selection dropdown has been added to the main toolbar, for H2 database connections;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.5 right now from Softpedia.