RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.5.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.5:
• Copy Table to Another Database option has been added in the DB Tools menu and on the database browser context menu;
• A Run on Local Server option has been added in the Tools -> HTML menu;
• PostgreSQL Binary Data Editor was not launching for tables in the public schema;
• Tools have been added for H2, HSQLDB, Derby, and PostgreSQL;
• An option to specify an import file start row, on the import command, has been added;
• A schema selection dropdown has been added to the main toolbar, for H2 database connections;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.5 right now from Softpedia.