qBittorrent, a multi-platform BitTorrent client developed in C++/Qt4 by Christophe Dumez that is designed to run on all major platforms, is now at version 3.0.8.qBittorrent 3.0.8 only brings bug fixes, but they are important and users should upgrade as soon as possible in order to get the best experience.
Highlights of qBittorrent 3.0.8:
• The support for --no-splash command line argument has been fixed;
• A compilation error with libtorrent v0.15 has been repaired;
• Search issues with Python3 have been fixed;
• A dead link about certificates in program preferences has been repaired;
• Update max write cache size to 2048MB and set it to automatic by default;
• m4v has been added to the list of previewable file extensions.
A complete backlog of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qbittorrent 3.0.8 right now from Softpedia.