This is not a major release, but users should upgrade nonetheless
qBittorrent, a multi-platform BitTorrent client developed in C++/Qt4 by Christophe Dumez, that is designed to run on all major platforms, is now at version 3.0.11.qBittorrent 3.0.11 brings a few much-needed fixes, and this release seems to be more for maintenance and less for new features.
Highlights of qBittorrent 3.0.11:
• More fine tuning of upload slots has been done;
• Edit and rename functions have been enabled via F2 or by double clicking in various places;
• Newlines are no longer allowed in the rename dialog;
• The UI lock is now respected when clicking on the tray notification;
• The completed files are now moved to .unwanted folder when they are unselected by the user;
• The delete action function is now showed when multiple feeds are selected.
A complete backlog of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download qBittorrent 3.0.11 right now from Softpedia.