This is not a major release, but users should upgrade nonetheless
qBittorrent, a multi-platform BitTorrent client developed in C++/Qt4 by Christophe Dumez, that is designed to run on all major platforms, is now at version 3.0.10.qBittorrent 3.0.10 brings a few much needed fixes, and this release seems to be more for maintenance and less for new features.
Highlights of qBittorrent 3.0.10:
• The LegitTorrents search plugin has been fixed;
• The peer host name resolution has been improved;
• The Context menu has been fixed in the Web UI;
• The “don't show” torrent dialog is respected in Search;
• The torrent creator can now use files/folders from disk root;
• Various fixes relating to RSS drag and drop have been implemented;
• The search boxes now have a native look.
A complete backlog of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download qBittorrent 3.0.10 right now from Softpedia.