PhpMyFAQ, a scalable open source FAQ software using PHP and available for many databases, is now at version 2.8.0.
phpMyFAQ 2.8.0 supports various database systems (PostgreSQL, SQLite, MariaDB, MS SQL Server, and MySQL) and comes with a comprehensive content management system.
Highlights of phpMyFAQ 2.8.0:
• The PHP requirement is now version 5.3.3 or later;
• phpMyFAQ is now licensed under the terms of Mozilla Public License 2.0;
• The frontend and backend user interface are now based on Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.2;
• Multi-site support has been added;
• The advanced search has been improved in subcategories;
• The possibility to close and delete open questions has been added;
• Support has been added for Composer;
• A user control panel has been added.
A complete backlog of changes and fixes can be found on the official website.
Download phpMyFAQ 2.8.0 right now from Softpedia.