The latest version of phpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 4.0.8.The developers of phpMyAdmin didn't go through a lot of Release Candidates before getting the final version out the door. There aren't many changes in comparison with the previous RC1, but we'll list them just the same.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 4.0.8:
• The interaction between the linkified fields and grid editing has been fixed;
• Table grouping has been implemented properly;
• The default table tab is no longer ignored;
• The table tree group strategy has been fixed;
• The Drizzle navigation pane now expands;
• NUL symbols are no longer added to the end of database dump file.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog, in the downloaded source archive. Download phpMyAdmin 4.0.8 right now from Softpedia.