phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 4.0.5 RC1.
There aren't many changes from the previous release, but an RC means that they are getting closer to a stable version.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 4.0.5 RC1:
• Pressing enter in the filter field no longer reloads the page;
• Reloading privileges now updates the interface;
• The analyze option is now shown for InnoDB tables;
• The Drizzle 7 detection now works properly;
• A crash that occurred on CSV file import has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog, in the downloaded source archive.
Download phpMyAdmin 4.0.5 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.