phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 4.0.4 RC1.
There aren't many changes from the previous release, but an RC means that they are getting closer to a stable version.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 4.0.4 RC1:
• A Suhosin warning is now avoided when phpMyAdmin is in simulation mode;
• Various row Statistics and Space usage bugs have been corrected;
• The "table has no unique column" message is now displayed when it's needed;
• Ctrl/shift + click no longer opens links in same window;
• The import function now works with HTTPS;
• The removeCRLF option has been added in the ExportCsv and ExportExcel plugins.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog, in the downloaded source archive.
Download phpMyAdmin 4.0.4 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.