The latest stable version of phpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 220.127.116.11.The small maintenance update has been released for phpMyAdmin, bringing the version to 18.104.22.168. This means that fixes have been implemented and users should update as soon as possible.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 22.214.171.124:
• The stored XSS has been fixed in the server status monitor;
• The stored XSS in the navigation panel logo link has been fixed;
• The self-XSS has been fixed in setup;
• The full path disclosure has been corrected;
• The control user SQL injection is now working properly in pmd_pdf.php;
• An unencoded json object has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog, in the downloaded source archive.
Download phpMyAdmin 126.96.36.199 right now from Softpedia.