phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 4.0.0.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 4.0.0:
• Codemirror has been activated in the query window;
• XML Import has been fixed and it's now working properly;
• The option "Truncate table" has been inserted before "insert";
• Index information is now shown in the data dictionary;
• Session upload progress is now visible;
• Columns containing Pipe Character now export properly;
• Redirecting has been improved with the ForceSSL option;
• The use of a frame-based layout has been discontinued;
• A new navigation system has been implemented;
• The "Synchronize" feature has been removed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog, in the downloaded source archive.
Download phpMyAdmin 4.0.0 right now from Softpedia.